Crimson Education is a global education company that provides personalized mentoring and academic support to students aiming to gain admission to top universities.
I’ve worked across and contributed to the successes of Crimson’s 3 largest business sectors, namely Crimson Consulting (Core), Crimson Global Academy (CGA), and the newly acquired, Revision Village (RV). For the first 12 months, I was the sole product designer for CGA, where I designed the student home screens, video conferencing, attendance, and EDMs. With user research, we were able to achieve great success within CGA. Our attendance completion levels went up by over 90%, while class attendance and punctuality of students increased by 40% (as per company analytics).
At RV, I worked on redesigning the entire site in close collaboration with the founders to allow for a new learning experience. The website has recently launched and there is already a 30% increase in daily transactions in comparison to FY22. With the release of the "Tasks & Assessments" feature, we brought in teachers, a new user group, we already had over a thousand test submissions in the first week of launching, with feedback about a seamless user experience especially when compared with the IB test creation process.
As a result of my performance, and planning contributions to our product, I was promoted from a Junior UI/UX Designer to a Product Designer.
Hula, a sister brand of Uno Loco, helps in creating spectacular events and media for some of the worlds biggest brands. As a Digital Designer. I design and develop effective digital solutions that give brands that extra level of customisation that their event needs.
Some of what I do
- HTML email development
- Website UX & UI design and development for external and internal clients
- Custom web applications to be used in events and experiences
- Research into new developments and integrations to bolster our processes
Freelancing has allowed me to work for companies like The Warehouse Group, where I owned the Warehouse Stationery marketing emails. Using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to drive campaigns, I was working on designing and building 5-7 emails per week or more during particular seasons.
To support me during this my endeavours, I've picked up freelance graphic design jobs.
Took lead of daily and weekly reporting of team sales statistics without causing harm to our inbound queues by automating my processes. The teams would receive daily progress reports on their sales within a minute or two of the raw, unformatted reports being released. This firstly allowed sales staff to quickly determine where they were succeeding and action weak spots and secondly, our team leaders would spend 99.11% less time in sending the same reports.
Built long lasting customer relationships despite never having met them in person and supported all customers through various stages of their life. Ensuring to provide end-to-end assistance with their home and personal lending needs along with uncovering their unexpressed needs.
Assessed credit worthiness for customers and establish risk levels on the fly to lend responsibly. Applications were processed with utmost integrity and accuracy to benefit the business in lending practices and also deliver best outcomes for the customer.
Actioned outbound call campaigns and initiate rapport with customers for personal lending
- Redesigned six core product brochures while maintaining branding guidelines and undertook the design and maintenance of the Builders Guide, the largest of all. All publications are stocked in stores nationally.
- Designed monthly promotional content.
- Spent up to 15 hours per week on website updates, styling, and maintenance.
- Edited technical drawings used in the product catalogues and brochures.
Mastered design system fundamentals, processes, workflows, and documentation strategies. Proficient in designing and coding components using Figma and React. Applied creativity within established systems, resulting in a successful Capstone Project. Graduated with a certificate and badges, now a Dribbble alumni member and publicly recognized as a Design System graduate. Ready to leverage skills for career growth in design systems.
BAPS Charities is a non-profit organization that promotes community service, health and education initiatives inspired by Hindu principles.
- Providing photography and videography coverage for up to 30 events per year, including but not limited to conventions, celebrations, and charity drives. Produced high quality 1 & 2 camera setup interviews as extra content.
- Delivered same day edits for video & photography delivery to media outlets and reporting on our global website
- Lead a team of five volunteers of varying ages and take up to two international trips a year to join other BAPS centres in conventions
- Carried out a 3-day course with a class of 38 students to teach photography, videography, and photo/video editing basics for beginners to further develop resources.